Thinking about what to wear in summer can be challenging. You reveal more about yourself and your body than in any other season and have fewer layering tricks at your disposal to either cover up certain parts or create a nice silhouette.
Table of Contents
- 1 What To Wear In Summer – Putting Together Summer Outfits
- 2 1. Use Interesting Design Details For Your Summer Clothes
- 3 2. Dress In Very Thin Layers In Your Summer Wear For Women.
- 4 3. Hide Those Bra Straps When Wearing Summer Style
- 5 4. Invest In A Few Good Dresses
- 6 Cute Summer Outfits – The Dresses You Need What To Wear In Summer
- 7 5. Don’t Be Afraid Of Silk When Choosing Summer Clothes For Women
- 8 6. Summer Outfit Ideas: Cover Up In Smart Ways
- 9 7. Dress For Your Body Type When Choosing Summer Fashion
- 10 8. Use Accessories, Shoes, Color, Pattern And Graphics To Make Casual Summer Outfits More Interesting
- 11 9. Have Fun With Sunglasses With Your Summer Wear
- 12 10. Wear White In Your Summer Outfits For Women
What To Wear In Summer – Putting Together Summer Outfits
It’s also harder to create a ‘new’ look every day, since you can’t really play too much with jackets, layers and scarves.
Since I have been living in very hot weather year round for many years now, I have become very familiar with summer dressing, so here are some of my best tips & tricks for dressing for this season.
1. Use Interesting Design Details For Your Summer Clothes
What To Wear In Summer
If you are only wearing one layer, make it as interesting as possible. I often choose tops that have an interesting design detail.
My top (above) has a twist detail which adds interest even though I’m simply wearing a gray top and white pants. Look out for an interesting drape, asymmetrical detail or pattern.
All you need is a good basic bottom like some nice white trousers or skirt and you will look, modern, polished yet remain cool.
Dudo (above) chooses a tie-waist top to add interest to her monochrome outfit
2. Dress In Very Thin Layers In Your Summer Wear For Women.
What To Wear In Summer
This is easy to do when you have a few very thin blouses or tunics. It doesn’t matter if they are see-through because you will be wearing it with either your bikini or singlet underneath.